Thursday, February 25, 2016

Get Pets Clean with Fresh Green Apple Scented Pet Wipes by Mavel!

I've been using these wipes for my two dogs, an 8 year old mini poodle mix and a 15 year old standard poodle. Poodles have hair, not fur, and it's particularly porous and seems to be difficult to clean without actually washing them with shampoo and rinsing.

Our success with wipes (and even waterless shampoo spray) hasn't been successful in the past but these wipes seem to work A LOT better than any other we've tried before.

 I've found these to be particularly helpful for my standard poodle as she's on a special diet and has a tendency to get really messy from it. Since she's older and I don't want to put her through frequent bathes as it's difficult for her and me, I wipe her off after meals and these do a pretty good job of cleaning her up! Even greasy, oily, smelly food.

 My other dog likes to roll in things and I don't always have time to bath her afterwards, and these wipes seem to be very efficient at spot cleaning her.

While the wipes do a pretty good job, especially comparative to any other ones we've tried, I would like for them to be A. thicker and B. wetter. I think this would lend better cleaning properties to them.

The wipes are 7.9" x 6.7" and there are a 100 of them per package.

The ingredients are: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, anionic, non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants, avena sativa (oat) extract, sodium bicarbonate, Simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, polysorbate 20, fragrance, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin.

Get them here! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PYH7ERG?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment